Friday, February 26, 2010

Old post that didn't get posted...

Lots to update on!

I've made a fair amount of wurzels orange wine, enough that we could be embarking on overload. We're nearly out of the 3 gallons i made around new year. Experience tells me it was too strong so i'll be toning down the sugar on the next batches!

We're also keen to try different flavour combinations, to keep us interested.

The wine kit i made tasted really thin, so if we do another, i think it will need a grape concentrate.

I've made and bottled another coopers aussie lager, this time called flinty endoscope! I will try to get the coopers IPA on the go soon, as it would be good to have it when the Brophies descend!

I think i need a new hydrometer, as i can't seem to get consistent results with the one i have. It was from a hardware store not a homebrew shop so I'm unsure of it's quality. I'm also on the lookout for a nice trial jar, as mine's a bit worse for wear!
Attachment includes the note and its objects

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home